A new release of the LicenseKeeper Beta (0.92) is now available.
There are many new things this time around:
- New: Optionally sends Growl Notifications if it is installed and running
- New:Growl preference in preferences window
- New: Copy key (serial number) to clipboard toolbar button
- New: Copy Key menu item
- New: Special Case Email Scanning code for Liquid Ledger
- New: Special Case Email Scanning code for The Missing Sync For Palm
- New: View menu
- New: Developers menu item for opening the Developers management sheet
- New: Customize Toolbar menu item
- Changed: Added note stating autosave frequency changes will not take effect until restart.
- Changed: Remove Application Toolbar button artwork
- Changed: Updated help book to reflect changes up to this release
- Fixed: Email Scanning code to skip html tags around serial codes
- Fixed: Developer name field on the developer sheet now gets focus after clicking the ‘+’ button
- Fixed: Application name field now gets focus after adding a new blank record
- Fixed: Save menu item would get stuck in a disabled state.
- Fixed: LicenseKeeper Help menu item text
If you have the Software Update settings to auto-update, then you should see this download the next time you start your current version of LicenseKeeper.
As always I’m looking for all feedback: good, bad, ugly, etc. Even if it’s a small typo in the Help documentation or a small enhancement that would make life a bit easier.
Again, thank you for your time and effort in helping me to complete LicenseKeeper and get closer to release.