LicenseKeeper 1.2.4 has been pushed out the door. This version takes care of some nagging issues.
Use “Check for Updates” under the LicenseKeeper main menu or download the update directly:
- Fixed: Purchase Price formats ‘0’ incorrectly to ‘0,0’ on computers using U.S. formatting.
- Fixed: Email with Text as base64 Content-Transfer-Encoding was not being decoded.
- Fixed: Attaching an Email with attached DMG not working correctly.
- Fixed: Hangs While Scanning Noiseware Professional email.
- Fixed: Hangs while scanning Xyle scope email.
- Fixed: Serial Scanning for Acorn from Flying Meat.
- Fixed: Scanned Serial Number is being logged to console.
- Fixed: If User’s AddressBook entry has missing name values “(null)” gets inserted.
- Fixed: Improved error handling around AddressBook lookups.
- Fixed: Improved error handling to library migration.