My friends Daniel Jalkut of Red Sweater Software (Mars Edit, Black Ink, Flex Time) and Manton Reece of River Fold Software (Wii Transfer) have started a new podcast on all things related to being an Indie Mac Developer (or two guys talking about cool stuff).
Just thought I would point out a few recent enhancements to the Outer Level site.
As per request, the LicenseKeeper release notes / change logs are now publicly available.
LicenseKeeper 1.4 was released this morning (followed shortly after by 1.4.1).
LicenseKeeper 1.4 is a free update and recommended for all users. This new version adds new ways to import your existing data. Import from tab-delimited and comma-separated text files or your Yojimbo library.
New in LicenseKeeper 1.4
1. Import Serial Numbers from Text Files
LicenseKeeper will now import registration data from spreadsheet compatible text files in the common Tab Delimited and Comma Separated formats.
2. Import Serial Number Records from Yojimbo
LicenseKeeper will copy data directly from your Yojimbo library and automatically add software icons and other related information.
3. New Serial Number Scanner formats
LicenseKeeper’s Serial Number Scanner now recognizes even more registration email and serial number formats.
4. Improvements to the Data Export User Interface
LicenseKeeper remembers settings from your last export.
5. And More
Version 1.4 improves LicenseKeeper in several ways including user interface tweaks and bug fixes.
LicenseKeeper 1.4 Beta has been released to beta testers.
New in LicenseKeeper 1.4:
- Import Text Files (Tab Delimited, Comma Separated, etc)
- Import Serial Number Records directly from your Yojimbo library
- Drag & Drop Import of Yojimbo Serial Number Records.
- Drag & Drop Import of Yojimbo export files from Finder.
- Attach Document Toolbar Icon uses system icon for text documents.
- Remove Attached Document Toolbar Icon uses system icon for text documents.
- Persists active fields for export to text file.
- Product Website link button now supports both http: and mailto: urls
- Email link button now supports both http: and mailto: urls
If you would like to help out with testing and get an early look at what’s in the next version of LicenseKeeper, sign up on the LicenseKeeper Beta Mailing List
This is a low volume mailing list that will be used for announcing new LicenseKeeper beta releases and related information. You can unsubscribe at any time.