LicenseKeeper 1.4.6 is out.
Use “Check for Updates” under the main LicenseKeeper menu or download it directly from here.
This is a critical free update that fixes several rare crashes and a data loss bug. It also cleans up several user interface issues, including undo for the Notes field.
- Rare crash when importing or exporting applications and documents
- Rare crash when logging an error condition
- Hang when checking LicenseKeeper license while importing several apps during an auto-save cycle
- Missing attachments due to auto-save starting before data is fully initialized
- Drag & Drop export of attachments
- Drag & Drop import of attachments from Eagle Filer
- Undo for Notes field
- Confusing error message when attaching license file
- Support for more viewable text attachments
- Export from attachments contextual menu
- Help on scanning serial numbers
- Attachments contextual menu wording