LicenseKeeper is immediately available for Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or 10.5 (Leopard). The LicenseKeeper free trial is fully functional, but limited to five products with three file attachments each.
A LicenseKeeper single-user license costs just $19.95 and is a free upgrade to all previously registered customers.
LicenseKeeper 1.3 Release Notes
- Detailed Reports: Print selected product, all products, and attachments.
- Export to plain text with delimited values
- Auto Fill from AddressBook profiles (Auto, Home, Work)
- Search by Registered Name
- Search by Registered Company
- High resolution Leopard ready application icon.
- Serial Scanning performance improvements
- Attachments can now be sorted by Name or Date.
- Leopard friendly Status Bar.
- Redesigned Library Upgrade progress window.
- Help Book
- Latest Sparkle Plus software update framework
- Type ahead on Open/Save sheet.
- Type ahead on product and attachment lists.
- Drag and Drop images directly to attachments from Safari and other browsers.
- Drag & Drop images from Safari and other browsers to App Icon well.
- Drag & Drop images to App Icon well on Tiger
- Drag & Drop app import showing overlaid app icons on Tiger
- Serial scanning for PotionStore email receipts.
- Serial scanning wrongly grabbing phone numbers.
- Print is now disabled for non-printable attachments
- Drag and Drop license file to register Hazel
- Crash when trying to rearrange attachments using drag & drop
- Crash if the application support and cache paths are longer than 1024 characters
- Removed logging debug messages to the console
- Importing applications and refreshing their info resulted in different sized icons
- Crash while migrating library.
- Scanning LiquidLedger serial number
- Serial Scanning would cause LicenseKeeper to hang on certain emails
- Crash related to threading issues between auto save and importing apps.
- Products list not scrolling to imported application on Leopard.
- Duplicate application entries when importing multiple apps at once.
- Importing email with attachments got broken by Leopard Mail.
- Attachments are now selected upon import.
- Allow license file to be attached inside a batch of drag-and-drop attachments.
- Selecting an attachment is very slow.
- Viewing php file attachments.
- Viewing of Base64 encoded email attachments.
- Resizing attachment window does not scale PDF.
- Email with no subject was displayed as raw source.
- Signed Email doesn’t parse correctly.
- Printing Legacy style Email would sometimes cause a crash.
- Printed Legacy style Email missing subject, to, and from values.
- Freeze while scanning FileSpot registration email.
- Scanning GarageSale serial number.
- Scanning DiscCover serial number.
- Scanning VMWare Fusion serial number.
- Tabbing through fields causes weird status bar drawing glitch on Leopard.
- Dragging images / files on to Image Well doesn’t update values immediately.
- Auto save displays error messages during library import.
- Updating product icon leaves old icon cache file behind.